Become an AR of Ausure
Become an Ausure Broker
If you want to grow your general insurance portfolio, we invite you to join our team of professional Ausure Authorised Representatives positioned across Australia.
If you are a general insurance professional Ausure can provide a flexible solution to allow you to leverage your strengths so you can build your business and grow your asset. Ausure can provide a combination of systems, compliance, management and back office services so you can focus on looking after your clients
If you provide financial services you may also wish to consider becoming an Ausure Financial Services partner. Many clients prefer the convenience of taking care of their financial service needs quickly dealing with as few parties as possible. Large banks offer many services and have the resources to cross sell and have specialists at each branch. Small and medium businesses often don’t enjoy these advantages, this means a loss of potential revenue and often these other financial service providers are able to sell to your clients and then lure them from you
Ausure has a variety of solutions to assist general insurance and financial service professionals; from referral solutions to facilities to allow partners to provide a full range of general insurance and financial services to their clients.
What are the advantages of becoming an AUSURE Broker?
- We are a national, full service broker with access to all the major insurance markets and insurance companies including specialist agencies
- We are majority owned by Steadfast, a publicly listed insurance group
- We are the only Authorised Representative group Steadfast have taken an equity stake in
- As a national network we have the strength and influence to be able to negotiate preferred prices and extra cover for your clients.
- Ausure Head Office acts as a unified back office to provide support for your business. It provides accurate and efficient administration to save you time and hassle. It reduces duplication which allows you to provide your services at a lower cost to your clients.
- Our Head Office offers legal, compliance and quality assurance staff that provide support and assistance across the whole group to constantly ensure our advice is accurate and up to date
- Head office employs broking staff who can provide a range of broking services to authorised representatives. These services including invoicing through to placement of accounts and renewal remarketing.
- Ausure training and development programs are industry leading.